Reid performed some of the entertainment after dinner. He showed us what he did when he was on his business trip in Pennsylvania when he performed in a karaoke bar. He performed "Don't Know Much" by Aaron Neville. Reid was hilarious. He is definitely uninhibited.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Reid Impersonating Aaron Neville
I really wanted to have these pictures of Reid on my Thanksgiving Day post, but I accidentally lost the picture and it was too much trouble to add it where I wanted it in my blog.
Reid performed some of the entertainment after dinner. He showed us what he did when he was on his business trip in Pennsylvania when he performed in a karaoke bar. He performed "Don't Know Much" by Aaron Neville. Reid was hilarious. He is definitely uninhibited.

Reid performed some of the entertainment after dinner. He showed us what he did when he was on his business trip in Pennsylvania when he performed in a karaoke bar. He performed "Don't Know Much" by Aaron Neville. Reid was hilarious. He is definitely uninhibited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved reading all of your blog posts. I am happy you are finally updating your blog
Post a Comment