Sunday, February 28, 2010

Off to Arizona for Chase's Birthday

On Feb. 20th, I went to Arizona to see Brooke and her family and also to be there for Chase's sixth birthday. I was greeted at the airport by Noah's cute happy face. It makes a grandma feel so special when she is greeted with such an enthusiastic welcome.
All of the children had hugs for me when I arrived. It wasn't Chase's birthday until the 24th, but of course, I had to let him open my present early. I gave him a football and basketball. Almost immediately they were out in back playing football.


Here is cute Noah playing with his sword and stick.

Chase's birthday finall arrived. His favorite gift was a Cardinal's jersey. He is a serious Arizona Cardinals fan and wanted to wear his shirt to school everyday after that.

We went to Bounce U for Chase's birthday activity with the family. Isaac had fun on the train. Afterward's we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. That is Chase's favorite place to eat next to In and Out Burger. He loved sitting in the saddle and having everyone sing Happy Birthday ending with a big YE HA!!
I had so much fun with Brooke and her sweet and energetic family. I was able to babysit so that she and Spencer could get out for a night off and do fun shopping and other activities with Brooke as well. It was a great week for me.





1 comment:

kim said...

Those kids are so stinkin cute!