This summer has flown by since it has been so busy. We have had the birth of a new grandchild, a family reunion, and Reid's unexpected move up by us in Eden (the people he was renting from had to move back into their home and they gave Reid only a month's notice to move out.) We were able to find them a home in our ward. With them living close, I have been able to assist them in getting settled into their home. With them living so close, it has also given me the opportunity to spend more time with his children.
Reid's son, Carter making a big splash.
This picture has several of my grandchildren. Walking around the pool is McKenzie (Reid's daughter), Chase (Brooke's son) is getting in the pool and looking this way, In the middle is Jake and Allison (Reid's), and in the front on the ball with Aunt Kim is Noah (Brooke's).
Brooke's son Chase.
Brooke's boys, Caden and Noah.
It is sad to think that summer is almost over, but it has been a good one.
2 comments:
I finally got the chance to check out all of the updates on your blog. Very very cute. We really did have great time in Utah. I miss it a lot. Especially because I came home to too much heat. We love you guys.
Cute blog mom. It is fun to read all the stuff you post on it. Keep up the good work
Post a Comment